As I sit in anticipation for all the new things to come in my life I am compelled with one question. "Just because I am pregnant does that really make me a mom? Or do the joys of motherhood start the day my little nugget is born?" I sit and ponder this question over and over again in my head, and my answer is YES! Since day one of knowing this little bundle of joy was with me for another 9 months, I have started preparing for his arrival. I take prenatal vitamins, I eat better (okay I try), I sing to him, I read to him, I laugh when I can feel him tickle me, I cry when I see his ultrasound photos; I guess my point is that he is already a part of me and my life and I only want the best for him. And that is what makes a mom! I am dedicating this blog to my first son Ryker, who although is still in my womb has already changed my life for the better! Today I am 27 weeks pregnant and decided to start this blog to keep friends and family updated but also to pass along my journey through motherhood.
 |
| Ryker mommy loves you! |
 |
| Almost 27 weeks |
 |
| Our baby boy. |
Beautiful sentiments from the heart of a Mother! Very special.
ReplyDelete